16 March 2014

This or That Tag

I spotted this 'This or That' tag on another blog, and I thought it looked like fun, so here it is!

Make Up
Blush or Bronzer?
Blush.
Lip Gloss or Lipstick?
Lip Gloss.
Eye Liner or Mascara?
Eye Liner, I very rarely use mascara because my eyelashes are already really long and dark.
Foundation or Concealer?
Concealer. I only use foundation when I'm doing 'full' make-up which isn't often but I do use concealer often to cover up blemishes.
Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow?
Colour.
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadows?
Both, but I use pressed more just because it's generally less messy.
Brushes or Sponges?
Always brushes.

Nails
OPI or China Glaze?
I've never used either, but I'd like to try OPI.
Long or Short?
Short, but I would like to grow my nails longer AND STOP BITING THEM.
Acrylic or Natural?
Natural because I usually snap acrylics, I'm clumsy.
Brights or Darks?
Um, probably bright but I like using pastel colours mostly.
Flower or No Flower?
No flower usually, but I probably would have flowers if I had acrylics. I had some real dried flowers pressed into my nails once and they were pretty.

Body
Perfume or Body Splash?
Perfume, I've never heard of Body Splash? We probably call it something else in the UK.
Lotion or Body Butter?
Body Butter.
Body Wash or Soap?
Body Wash, I never use soap as it irritates my skin.
Lush or Other Bath Company?
I do like Lush but I'm probably more likely to choose another company because I don't use Lush much.

Fashion
Jeans or Sweat Pants?
Both. I actually wear leggings most though.
Long Sleeve or Short?
Both.
Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses.
Stripes or Plaid?
Both.
Flip Flops or Sandals?
Both but mostly sandals.
Scarves or Hats?
Scarves.
Studs or Dangly Earrings?
Studs.
Necklaces or Bracelets?
Bracelets.
Heels or Flats?
Flats.
Cowboy or Riding Boots?
I've always wanted some Cowboy Boots!
Jacket or Hoodies?
Hoodies.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?
Neither, we don't have those in the UK.
Abercombie or Hollister?
Neither. I think we have these in the UK but I've never shopped there.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom?
I've never heard of either of those. :/

Hair
Curly or Straight?
Both. I'm naturally curly but I often straighten my hair.
Bun or Ponytail?
Both but I've had my hair in a bun a lot lately.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
Bobby Pins although they get everywhere but there is never one when you need it!
Hair Spray or Gel?
I don't use either, I hate the hard feeling it leaves on my hair.
Long or Short?
I'm trying to grow my hair long.
Light or Dark?
Both, and bright too!
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs?
In the UK, we call it a fringe, not bangs. Mine usually grows out quickly and gets swept to the side.
Up or Down?
Both but mostly up.

Random
Rain or Shine?
Rain. The sun often gives me a headache which isn't nice.
Summer or Winter?
Winter.
Autumn or Spring?
Autumn.
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate.
East Coast or West Coast?
I live in North West England, so West Coast I guess although I'm not really near the coast, haha.

I tag everyone reading this post to do the This or That Tag, and if you do, please link me to your post in the comments as I'd love to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment